17 tools and techniques for ERM
Risk affects all areas of business — from hiring and onboarding to customer fulfillment and customer support. Assessing risks allows your executive team and others to make informed decisions.
This webcast contains 17 tools and techniques to assess and manage risks in your organization. You will learn how to evaluate your organization’s current systems and practices to identify and eliminate risks throughout your organization and apply a value stream perspective to your risk management.
Distinguish between the ISO, COSO and generic enterprise risk management models
-* Recall the benefits of enterprise risk management
-* Recognize the challenges of implementing enterprise risk management
-* Identify Tools and techniques to Identify and eliminate risk throughout the organization
-* Determine how processes and procedures can be enhanced by Using a value stream perspective for enterprise risk management
* Enterprise risk management protects and enhances stakeholder value
* ERM can be used by businesses of all sizes
* SWAT analysis and PESTLE analysis to analyze risks
* Tools and techniques in risk awareness and management
* Value stream perspective for enterprise risk management
* ISO 31000* 2018 principles
* COSO ERM framework
Accountants and finance professionals who play a role in risk management within entities of any size
Familiarity with enterprise risk management concepts and best practices.