Identify and measure cost drivers and trends within your organization
This webcast will teach you how to:
– Evaluate which accounting practices can assist in managing your organization’s cost
– Separate productivity from economies of scale
– Review allocations, standards, and inventory practices
– Identify cause-effect relationships
– Measure changes in the mix of your costs
– Incorporate lean concepts in your organization
*Differentiate selected Accounting topics and practices *Analyze the uses of Break-even analysis *Compare analytical techniques to improve your ability to isolate and measure cost trends
•Accounting practices •model building •Break-even analysis •identifying cost trends
Accountants and finance professionals, owners, controllers, treasurers, financial officers, and other financial managers in organizations with less than $250 million in sales
Management experience in accounting, finance or operations.
Update your browser to view this website correctly.