Tools for risk management
A key to an effective risk management process is to move from the historic silo-based approach to an enterprise-wide approach.
During this webcast, you will learn:
– Increased risks for organizations, including technology and cyber risks
– The use of a risk readiness assessment to identify management’s current state regarding risk management
– The importance of retaining talent and updating your business model
– Findings from executive surveys that identify potential risks
* Determine the trends shaping risk and risk management
-* Apply the New enterprise-* wide perspective in risk management
* risk management
* value stream and Plus/* Delta techniques
* cyber risks
* Black Swan events
Accountants and finance professionals, practitioners of all levels
Familiarity with enterprise risk management concepts and best practices.