Rather than a compliance lecture based on fear, this presentation is designed to help supervisors and employees gain a better understanding of ethical behaviors, and what harassment is (and isn’t) so that individual behaviors align with organizational values and provide a safe and respectful environment.
This presentation drives positive behavioral change and emphasizes active learning.
CLICK HERE FOR SELF-STUDY VERSION!
* Recognize what harassment is and its effect on behaviors in the workplace
* Recall legal history and compliance
* Identify how to reduce risk of improper behaviors
* Recognize the ethics of proper behavior beyond just the law
* Implement steps for raising an issue or concern, including the process within Human Resources
* Identify investigation requirements, remedies, and Company policy
* Assess diversity, inclusion and the modern workforce
* Avoiding potential future issues and providing an environment for a high performing workforce
* Harassment, bullying and respect for the individual
* Ethics and diversity and their effect on behaviors in the workplace
* Legal history and compliance
* Beyond the law – expectations
* Raising concern and the process with Human Resources
* Investigation requirements and remedies and company policy
* Hidden biases and the ethics of proper behavior
* Diversity and inclusion
* Discuss case examples
Supervisors and employees who want to gain a better understanding of ethical behaviors