There are moments in American History where we have examined our attitudes towards fundamental things – civil rights, sexuality, equal pay, now we are facing the crucible of sexual harassment. You may think we are going through a “perfect storm” of Harassment in the workplace, but it is bigger than that. It appears to be fundamental climate change in how we handle power and ethics.
2018 promises to be a year of accusations and resignations – and this presentation will explain how we got here, what we should do, and what challenge is on the horizon once we work through these issues.
* Recognize the importance of ethics, hidden biases and power
* Recognize what is, and what isn’t harassment
* Identify characteristics of a safe and respectful work environment
* Identify types of harassment behavior
* Identify steps to transition your training model to get traction with modern audiences
* Attitudes towards fundamental things – civil rights, sexuality, equal pay
* Power and ethics
* Hidden biases
* “Trigger points”
* Level of harassment risk
* Training model to get traction
Update your browser to view this website correctly.
Update my browser now