Enhance your remote audits (bold)
Whether a passing necessity or the long-term status quo, remote auditing has become standard practice since the pandemic began. Remote audits offer flexibility and other benefits for clients and auditors. However, there are associated challenges and risks.
Discuss the best practices for effective remote auditing and techniques you can use to ensure you comply with professional standards.
In this webcast, you’ll learn how to
– Vouch for client-prepared documents
– Plan remote auditing and necessary procedures
– Conduct fraud inquiries and walk-throughs remotely
– Obtain evidence and gather documentation
– Plan for remote inventory auditing
•Recall what the auditing standards say about remote auditing.
* Basics of remote auditing
Practitioners who perform audit engagements