QuickBooks for Accounting Professionals
This course reviews the functionality in QuickBooks that was designed to help accounting professionals review and make changes to their clients QuickBooks.
- Upon completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Apply the tools in QuickBooks specifically designed for accountants.
- Understand how to advise clients on the use of QuickBooks.
- Getting the most out of reports – modifying and memorizing
- Managing multiple client files with the QuickBooks file manager
- Trouble shooting bank reconciliations
- Using the Audit Trail
- Understanding and correcting problems with Undeposited funds
- The effects of voided or deleted transactions
- Creating new company files
- Batch entering transactions
- Using the Accountant’s Copy functionality
- Utilities to deal with data corruption and files that are “too large”
- Budgeting, including how to import budgets from Excel
Professional Area of Focus
CPE Field of Study
Who Should Attend
MACPA Columbia Center, 10280 Old Columbia Road Suite 245, Columbia, MD, United StatesView in Google Maps
8:00 am - 3:30 pm