These are difficult times. Professionals and their firms face special challenges. Never has leadership been so important — or seemingly so dangerous. With the press full of stories of fallen leaders, it seems like being a leader is both a risky and lonely position to hold. However, opportunities for leaders abound and there are many ways to weather the storm.
• Develop ways to improve your performance despite the stress of your job
• Discuss how proven survival strategies can help you succeed in the jungle out there
• Apply strategies to bounce back from setbacks
• Recognize how to pick your battles and take the risks that matter
• Know what’s killing you
• Know why you’re living
• Know how to recover
• Fight fear and despair
• Take bold but cautious risks
Update your browser to view this website correctly.
Update my browser now