Quarterly Financial Leaders Series – 30 New Roles for Strategic Finance
Please visit this link for additional discounts when you register for multiple events in the Quarterly Financial Leaders Series!
The world has changed, but has your finance department changed with it or are they doing the same things the same way they always have?
Want to be the lunch sponsor for this event? Contact Amy Puente at email@example.com
- Learn the skills you need to move you and your department into the future, move from being a disliked cost center to an appreciated, value-adding resource within your organization.
- Identify the qualities needed for 21st century leadership and the skills develop those qualities.
- This course is designed to build on what you are already doing right and add specific steps you can implement immediately to have a positive impact on your organization’s future.
- Five qualities of 21st century leadership
- Identify the key strategic roles with the greatest impact to your organization
- Develop specific skills and techniques to increase efficiency, collaboration, strategic planning, employee motivation, and persuasive communication
Professional Area of Focus
CPE Field of Study
Who Should Attend
Loyola University Maryland Graduate Center Columbia Campus, 8890 McGaw Rd Columbia, MD 21045-4743View in Google Maps
8:00 am - 12:00 pm