Latest developments and issues relevant to PC&R engagements
If you supervise preparation, compilation, and review engagements, this webcast will help you comply with the professional standards by informing you of the latest developments and issues relevant to these engagements.
Learn about the U.S. business economy, peer review, FASB updates, and other areas affecting preparation, compilation, and review engagements.
* Identify key economic factors and how these relate to the accountant’s responsibility for fraud.
– Recognize recent SSARSs, accounting, and reporting developments.
– Identify the Professional standards and risk factors relevant to the performance of preparation, compilation, and review engagements, including engagements on pro forma and prospective financial information.
• Overview of preparation, compilation, and review guidance
• Accounting and reporting issues
• Current practice issues
• Common deficiencies in peer reviews
• Current and future standard setting projects
CPA firm seniors (and above)
performed in accordance with
Experience with engagements performed in accordance with SSARS