Preparation, Compilation, and Review Engagements Update
If you supervise preparation, compilation, and review engagements, this course will help you comply with the professional standards by informing you of the latest developments and issues relevant to these engagements. Learn about the U.S. business economy, peer review, FASB updates, International Financial Reporting Standards, and other areas affecting preparation, compilation, and review engagements.
• Overview of preparation, compilation, and review guidance
• Accounting and reporting issues
• Current practice issues
• Common deficiencies in peer reviews
• Current and future standard setting projects
- Recognize recent Statements on Standards for Accounting and Review Services (SSARSs), accounting, and reporting developments.
- Identify the professional standards and risk factors relevant to the planning of preparation, compilation, and review engagements.
- Overview of preparation, compilation, and review guidance Accounting and reporting issues Current practice issues Common deficiencies in peer reviews Current and future standard setting projects
CPE Field of Study
Who Should Attend
1:00 pm - 5:00 pm