Do you know what makes not-for-profit accounting and financial reporting
different? Avoid the potholes of confusion and provide a financial picture that end
users can truly understand. Through a combination of practical guidance and case
studies, this course provides insight into what makes not-for-profits different.
• Identify the impact of the FASB Standards impacting not-for-profits.
• Identify the unique aspects of the not-for-profit environment.
• Apply the unique not-for-profit accounting and reporting requirements,
including revenue recognition and expense reporting.
• Recall ways to perform more effective audits of not-for-profit
organizations with better knowledge of not-for-profit accounting and
• Core elements of financial reporting
• Exchange transactions, contributions, and gains and losses
• Accounting for expenses
• The not-for-profit environment and performance measures
Professionals working with or in
the not-for-profit environment
Experience in the not-for-profit
Update your browser to view this website correctly.