Not-for-profit updates (Bold)
In this session of the Not-for-Profit Section’s monthly webcast series, industry experts will update you on:
• Developments in GAAP and the regulatory environment that are noteworthy for NFPs
• Key implementation issues on current standards
• Other recent financial reporting and tax compliance matters
It will also include a discussion of audit issues affecting this year’s engagements and how they will affect planned audit procedures and reporting practices.
– Identify industry, regulatory and economic developments affecting not-for-profit organizations.
– Determine the audit issues affecting this year’s engagements.
– Identify the latest not-for-profit accounting concerns and developments.
•regulatory changes for NFPs •Recently issued Accounting standards •audit issues for NFPs
*individuals with knowledge of or interest in the not-for-profit industry *Accounting and finance professionals
Knowledge of the not-for-profit industry
Update your browser to view this website correctly.