The best avenue to success is to be indispensable to your clients. The best way to becoming indispensable is having a solid understanding of your client’s business. This course details the latest developments affecting not-for-profits such as requirements of FASB directed toward the organizations and information on the latest OMB and Yellow Book developments.
When you complete this course you will be able to:
- Apply the most recent requirements of the FASB directed toward not-for-profits.
- Recall key points related to the latest developments in OMB and Yellow Book requirements.
- Identify recent activities of the AICPA.
- Federal government activities
- Accounting standards updates
- Auditing Standards Board Clarity Project
- AICPA activities and emerging issues related to not-for-profit entities
- Private company financial reporting
- FASB activities
Professional Area of Focus
CPE Field of Study
Who Should Attend
Accounting and finance personnel responsible for accounting and financial reporting for not-for-profits and auditors of those entities
Knowledge of not-for-profit accounting and auditing
Jun 18, 2020
8:00 am - 3:30 pm EDT
Register for this Event
Not-for-Profit Accounting and Auditing Update