The best avenue to success is to be indispensable to your clients. The best way to becoming indispensable is having a solid understanding of your client’s business. This webcast details the latest developments affecting not-for-profits such as requirements of FASB directed toward the organizations and information on the latest OMB and Yellow Book developments.
- Apply the most recent requirements of the FASB directed toward not-for-profits
- Recall key points related to the latest developments in OMB and Yellow Book requirements
- Identify recent activities of the AICPA
- Federal government activities
- Accounting standards updates
- ASB Clarity Project
- AICPA activities and emerging issues related to not-for-profit entities
- Private company financial reporting
Professional Area of Focus
CPE Field of Study
Who Should Attend
CPAs working in the not-for-profit industry.
Knowledge of not-for-profit accounting and auditing
Register for this Event
Not-for-Profit Accounting and Auditing Update