Customer Service is moving to Customer Experience, and modern firms must keep up with their clients, or fail at sustainability. Competition is no longer just down the street. Clients are demanding more value, and wanting a shift from reactive reporting to real time services. In the future, the customer experience will be measured by value, contribution, impact and sustainability.
* Differentiate between customer service and customer experience
* Recall the three levels of customer relationships
* Recognize core organizational and cultural decisions that build a sustainable culture of good customer experience
* Recall key points of the Herzberg’s Motivational Theory
* List techniques for delivering great customer experiences
* Methods for defining the client and what their needs are * Setting business strategy to build loyalty * The difference between Customer Service and Customer Experience * Tactics for building a deeper relationship with clients, including personal branding
Professionals in a leadership, supervisory or managerial position
Prior experience working with customers to achieve a higher level of customer satisfaction.