Financial managers have long struggled to drive results through their financial planning and control processes. This seminar shows how to build a performance management framework, linking the company’s high-level strategic objectives to performance metrics at the individual responsibility center level. The result will be an easier to use financial planning process that produces better projections and better control. Learn how to <strongmove the dials </strongon every executive’s dashboard.
• Link long term strategy to short term financial plans
• Use benchmarking to determine what performance
• Translate corporate strategy into specific initiatives for
responsibility center managers
• Learn tips for taking performance management to the
responsibility center level
• Discover best practices to get the whole company pulling
in the same direction
Those who are, or aspire to be, upper level financial managers
Participants should have at least six months of industry or public experience and a thorough knowledge of financial accounting principles and practices. Management experience will be helpful.
Update your browser to view this website correctly.