Your company is only as good as your writing. Despite all your efforts, are you still trying to explain the difference between good and bad writing?
* Describe how to write more effectively with increased clarity and a stronger impact
* Recognize the benefits of being a good writer
* Identify 9 rules of effective writing
* Formatting words for readability
* Making your point
* Active versus passive writing
* Choosing words for understandability
* Using emoticons and punctuation
* Bad writing examples
* CPAs, corporate finance teams, business leaders and other financial professionals.