MBAexpress: Teamwork and High Performance Teams
Did you know that the core principles of improvisation are the same core principles in efficient, effective, and productive teams?The skills needed in effective improvisation are the same skills and principles that are used in building successful teams. Improvisation is based on the principles of: trust, respect, support, adaptation, listening, and communication.
- Define the term improvisation
- Identify the core principles of improvisational as it relates to teams
- Recognize ways to keep you team productive
- Illustrate the principles of improvisation and how they relate to building a high performance teams
- Demonstrate the positive effects of replacing Yes But with Yes And
- Experiment with the improvisation concept of "listening to understand (listen)" and "being present (focus)"
CPE Field of Study
Who Should Attend