Did you know that the core principles of improvisation are the same core principles in efficient, effective, and productive teams? This course will discuss the skills and principles that are used in building successful teams, including trust, respect, support, adaptation, listening, and communication.
- Define what a team is.
- Identify how personality styles affect the team
- Illustrate ways to keep your team productive and avoid becoming dysfunctional
- Identify steps to keeping your team high performing
- Team size
- Skills needed on a team
- What makes a team dysfunctional?
- Characteristics of a high performing team
- The positive effects of ‘Yes and”
Business Learning Institute
Professional Area of Focus
Who Should Attend
- CPAs, corporate finance teams, business leaders and other financial professionals.
Jennifer Elder Peter Margaritis
Register for this Course
MBAexpress: Teamwork and High-Performance Teams – V 2.0