New MACPA.org Launching 4/1! Stay tuned for a brand new online experience.
Leaders fail because of bad decision-making. Business professionals need to be able to respond to today’s rapidly changing business environment by making quick and smart decisions. This course will help you understand and build decision-making.
* Identify factors that impact decisions
* Recognize decision-making styles
* Identify six decision-making stages
* Identify barriers to good decision-making
* Decision- Making Styles
* Solving Problems
* Decision fatigue
* Organizational factors
* Anchor effect
* Psychological factors
* CPAs, corporate finance teams, business leaders and other financial professionals.
Update your browser to view this website correctly.