MBAexpress: Project Management
Project management is a results-focused concept. This course will discuss the project management process from building a business case and planning to execution and managing your team.
- Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify the parts of the project management process
- Recognize the importance of considering "Personality Styles" when assembling project teams
- Illustrate the benefits of replacing the timesheet as described in the article "Project Management for Accountants"
- Discussion of the 5 groups that exist in a project management process (initiating, plan, execute, monitoring & controlling, and close).
- Identifying the 10 knowledge areas that exist in a project management process
- Explaining that change management is an area that exists within a project management system
CPE Field of Study
Who Should Attend
CPAs, Corporate Finance Teams, Business Leaders and other Financial Professionals
Total CPE Credits