Project management is a results-focused concept that needs to be in the accountants’ toolbox. For CPAs in public accounting, every engagement, tax return audit and SOC report is a project. For CPAs in finance, your month in close, and fraud and risk assessment are projects. This course will discuss the project management process from building a business case and planning, to execution and managing your team.
* Identify the parts of the project management process
* Recognize the importance of considering “Personality Styles” when assembling project teams
* Identify the five groups of process management
* Recognize how project management applies to accountants
* Initiating a project
* Executing * Monitoring
* Ten project management knowledge areas
* The Triangle of Truth
* Change management in project management
* CPAs, corporate finance teams, business leaders and other financial professionals.