MBAexpress: Presenting Numbers for Impact
Have you ever presented financial information to a group of non-financial people only to get the glazed-over and under-whelmed look from your audience?
In this course you’ll learn general tips, common mistakes and ways to improve your financial presentations.
- Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify ways to create financial presentations with impact, comprehension, and retention
- Define the 6-6-6 presentation rule
- Recognize the value of using charts in financial presentations
- Presentation Tips
- Providing context with your numbers
- Tables and charts
- Using visuals
- Formatting your information