Have you ever presented financial information to a group of non-financial people only to get the glazed-over and under-whelmed look from your audience? Presenting numbers is difficult -how can you get past that?
In this course, you’ll learn general tips, common mistakes and ways to improve your financial presentations.
* Identify 5 tips that are key for presenting financial information
* Recognize the value of using charts in financial presentations
* Describe ways to give context to help explain your data
* Presentation Tips
* The importance of audience demographics
* Winning the trust of your audience
* Providing context with your numbers
* Tables and charts
* CPAs, corporate finance teams, business leaders and other financial professionals.