Have you ever worked with your boss and felt there were things that you could just do better? Organizations benefit from more upward leadership. Everyone benefits if we utilize all of our strengths — the sum of the parts is greater than the whole. Learn how to use your skills to help advance your career while making your boss look great.
* Define leading up
* Identify techniques to develop the trust and buy-in needed
* List the benefits of leading up
* Identify five steps to leading up
* Benefits of leading up
* Know your personal SWOTS
* Establishing credibility and trust
* What you need to know about your boss
* What you need to know about your company
* What you should be prepared to do
* CPAs, corporate finance teams, business leaders and other financial professionals.
Update your browser to view this website correctly.