MBAexpress: International Business
Are you considering doing business in a foreign country? Should you?
This course will discuss what you need to consider before you expand your operations into a new country and the steps to starting an international business.
- Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify steps to starting an international business.
- Identify questions to consider when researching international business structure
- Recognize cultural differences to consider
- Business Models
- Customs and Etiquette
- Import/Export/Product liability
- International markets
CPE Field of Study
Business Management & Organization
Who Should Attend
CPAs, Corporate Finance Teams, Business Leaders and other Financial Professionals
Total CPE Credits