MBAexpress: Insightful Financial Analysis
Why do you need to conduct a financial analysis and how would you use it? Do you know what you do best and is it sustainable? How do you differ from your competitors?
There are a number of reasons why you would conduct a financial analysis, from investment decisions to career management. It’s a valuable tool used to tell a comprehensive “story”.
- Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify the key components in a financial statement analysis
- Identify the components in a ratio analysis
- Identify methods for predicting cash flow
- The financial analysis process
- Corporate overview
- Industry analysis
- Business strategy
- Ratio analysis
- Cash sufficiency
- DuPont analysis
- Horizontal and vertical analysis
- Continuity plan