Tactics and strategies for entrepreneurship (bold)
In this webcast, we’ll discuss an alternative approach to building your business plan, along with a candid discussion of the “dark side” of being an entrepreneur.
– Why business plans that focus on the numbers is the wrong approach
– The four components of a non-traditional business plan
– Strategies for generating leads
– And more!
– Identify key areas to focus on when starting a business
– Identify the four components of a non-traditional business plan
– Recognize the importance your team’s resume
– Recognize the personal challenges of being an entrepreneur
•why current business plans that focus primarily on The numbers is The wrong approach •People, opportunity, context, Risk and reward •The dark side of being an entrepreneur •lead-@generation strategies
*CPAs, accountants and finance professionals *Corporate finance teams *business leaders
Update your browser to view this website correctly.