Entrepreneur can be defined as “a person who starts a business and is willing to risk loss in order to make money.” This course will discuss an alternative approach to building your business plan, along with a candid discussion of the “dark side” of being an entrepreneur.
* Identify key areas to focus on when starting a business
* Identify the four components of a non-traditional business plan
* Recognize the importance your team’s resume
* Recognize the personal challenges of being an entrepreneur
* Why current business plans that focus primarily on the numbers is the wrong approach
* People, Opportunity, Context, Risk and Reward
* The dark side of being an entrepreneur
* Lead Generation Strategies
* CPAs, corporate finance teams, business leaders and other financial professionals.
Update your browser to view this website correctly.