How do you react to change? Change is difficult, even when it is good and for the right reasons. This course will discuss various methods and ideas to consider in helping you navigate the turbulent waters when dealing with change.
* Identify different methods in dealing with change
* Recognize the importance for continuously evolving
* Contrast the differences between imposed and designed change
* Identify how to get employees to “BUY” into change
* Describe Kotter’s 8 Step Change Model
* Different personality traits and how they might react during a time of change
* The five change management principles
* Kotter’s 8 step change model
* The Murphy plow story
* CPAs, corporate finance teams, business leaders and other financial professionals.