How you communicate with your clients can make or break your career! We all know how to talk, but how do we make sure we are really connecting with others? This course will discuss different personality styles and demonstrate the different ways to communicate information to them. See how recognizing their personality style(s) can turn communication breakdowns into breakthroughs.
- Describe the three types of misconceptions of communication
- Identify the different types of personality styles in the workplace
- Recognize how to communicate with the different types of personality styles effectively.
- Characteristics, Strengths, and Weaknesses of Personality Styles
- Connecting with Personality Styles
- Audience Demographics
- The importance of scheduling time and environment
Business Learning Institute
Professional Area of Focus
CPE Field of Study
Communications and Marketing
Who Should Attend
- CPAs, corporate finance teams, business leaders and other financial professionals who have accounting knowledge.
Jennifer Elder Peter Margaritis
Register for this Event
MBAexpress: Communicating for Connections with Coworkers, Clients, and Customers – V 2.0