Do you know how to keep your company and your clients on the right side of the law? How can management and directors protect themselves from liability? This course will focus on three areas accountants should be aware of – contracts, intellectual property and employment law.
- Identify legal issues with corporate management, employee manuals, intellectual property and contracts
- Identify components of a contract
- Recognize ways to protect intellectual Properties
- Employee Handbook
- Intellectual Property
- Contract Law * Contract Components
Business Learning Institute
Professional Area of Focus
Who Should Attend
- CPAs, corporate finance teams, business leaders and other financial professionals.
Jennifer Elder Peter Margaritis
Register for this Course
MBAexpress: Basics of Business Law – V 2.0