Balanced Scorecard is a performance measurement framework that added strategic non-financial performance measures to traditional financial metrics to give managers and executives a more ‘balanced’ view of organizational performance.
* Recognize how the balanced scorecard helps to align business activities to the vision and strategy of the organization
* Identify the key characteristics of the Balanced Scorecard.
* Identify the four sectors of the Balanced Scorecard
* Discuss in-depth the four sectors of the balanced scorecard (financial, customer, business process, learning & growth).
* Articulate the value that a balanced scorecard brings to an organization
* Discuss the value of identifying a small number of strategic objects for each perspective
* CPAs, corporate finance teams, business leaders and other financial professionals.