Make it Happen! The Art of Discipline and Getting Things Done
Professionals sometimes struggle to achieve professional goals. Often, we are so busy juggling conflicting priorities and tasks that well-intentioned objectives stay indefinitely on our to-do lists or only half-heartedly get accomplished. This session helps you find the discipline to ensure that they make the things that are important happen.
This course is in partnership with the Maryland State Bar Association.
- Achieve firm strategies, client service goals and engagement-specific objectives
- Discuss proven tips for better project and engagement management
- Explain how leading by example and positively influence others, including your peers
- Analyze case studies of real-life companies that have succeeded by focusing on the disciplines of setting and achieving goals
- Use accountability as an effective motivational tool
- Self-assess the productivity and efficiency of what you are currently doing and create an action plan to get things done
- Learn techniques to help overcome hurdles to achieving goals and objectives
Professional Area of Focus
CPE Field of Study
Who Should Attend
8890 McGaw Rd Columbia, MD 21045-4743View in Google Maps
8:00 am - 11:30 am