#CandidConversations is MACPA’s newest discussion series designed to create a safe and engaging space for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion conversations to take place. Hear from leading voices in the profession as they grapple with and confront issues of race and gender inequity while also detailing the effect those issues have on the CPA profession.
Core Confidence is the inaugural event of this new series. Join us for a presentation from authors Fiona Pearman and Kate Boorer, followed by a live panel discussion moderated by Kimberly Ellison-Taylor; MACPA Chair Avonette Blanding; MACPA Vice Chair, Lexy Kessler; and more.
- Learn how to define and express what confidence looks and feels like for you
- Unpack the underlying issues that get in the way of feeling confident no matter what is going on externally
- Learn about the research regarding the broader systemic and structural barriers that undermine confidence and how you can make a difference
- Learn how the act of confidence comes before the feeling of confidence & how to do this in a manageable way
- Learn the practical steps you can take to be in better contact with the unbreakable, unshakeable resource of Core Confidence
- Hear tips and strategies mentors and leaders can apply to instill more confidence in their mentees
Business Learning Institute
Kate Boorer Kimberly Ellison-Taylor Fiona Pearman Avonette Blanding Lexy Kessler Tricia Katebini
Register for this Event
Live Panel Conversation on Core Confidence