Navigating through change
Against the backdrop of change and uncertainty, there’s an immediate need for accountants and finance professionals to evolve and accelerate. Technology, demographics, regulations and standards are driving changes in the way CPA firms work.
What can you do to better navigate a world of volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity (VUCA)? How can you influence others to join you?
This webcast will help you make sense of the dizzying array of challenges around culture, technology, generations and the speed of change.
– Differentiate between linear and exponential change
– Identify the 5 C’s of leading during exponential times
– Apply the hard trends framework to identify and predict trends
– Recognize the power of purpose and values
– Recognize the top skills and competencies needed for the future
– Select exponentials to apply to your strategy
* The 5 C’s of leading during exponential times
* Harness the powerful trends of the Fourth Industrial Revolution accelerated by the pandemic
* Learn about the skills you will need to thrive in a world of exponentials
* Create a winning culture that can thrive in the VUCA world
* Become a proactive future* focused leader that drives transformation and avoids disruption
Current and aspiring leaders