Leadership Styles: Which Style Fits You
A review of 4 popular leadership styles are discussed so that personal leadership profiles can be created as first steps toward defining individual leadership skills and traits.
- Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Define and list examples of four contemporary theoretical leadership styles
- Identify the key characteristics of the four leadership styles
- Recognize how to apply the constructs of each leadership styles
- Recall the number of human characteristics that determine level of motivation
- Define and list four contemporary leadership styles
- Discuss where and how the constructs of each style would be applied in business settings as well assist in personal development.
- Share and discuss case study examples for each leadership style in accounting, finance and entrepreneurial business settings.
- List and discuss outcomes and action steps participants may take at the completion of the training.
Professional Area of Focus
CPE Field of Study
Who Should Attend
Business professionals preparing to be leaders.
Total CPE Credits