The course explores the challenges of the current economic trends and analyzes their impact on you as the financial executive in areas of human resource management; credit markets and banking; risk management and pandemic style disruptions; cash flow planning strategies; debt and equity mix impacts in uncertain markets; globalization of the market in times of uncertainty; retirement planning and social security funding; and acquiring distressed companies and assets. Specific recommendations and insights will be offered to you to deal with the challenges.
Want another Frank Ryan session? Click here to register for the Ethics morning session.
At the completion of the course, the student will:
- Taking a strategic perspective relative to risk management and crisis management in an uncertain economic climate to include employee shortages, skill set shortages, and baby boomer retirements.
- Review the impact uncertainty and risk at the operational level relative to short and intermediate term decision making.
- Analyze the impact of the credit markets on your banking relationships and financial needs of the organization and the organization’s ability to raise capital.
- Evaluate the impact of federal, state and municipal deficits and unfunded mandates as it relates to tax planning in a post pandemic recovery or recession
- Determine the safety and soundness of your critical businesses processes in an uncertain environment.
- Influencing growth through acquisition of distressed organizations during the next recession
- The economic way ahead for the CFO/Controller in 2022 and beyond.
Understanding the current economic issues for the CFO/Controller to include:
Strategic, operational planning and risk management
Managing the finances of the organization during periods of rapid changes
Managing risk in an uncertain economic climate
Business Learning Institute
Is there a program that the participant must take before attending this program, or is there knowledge they must already have? No.
Dec 5, 2022
12:00 pm - 3:30 pm EST
MACPA Towson Center
901 Dulaney Valley Rd
Towson, MD 21204 US
In-Person + Live Stream
Register for this Event
Key Financial and Economic Issues Facing the Financial Executive