In this webcast, we focus on implementing robotic process automation (RPA) within a company or with a client. You will learn the key steps and roles needed to achieve a successful proof • of • concept. We also explore how to design a Center of Excellence model as a centralized governance body to address risk and ensure a strategy of continuous improvement for your company or your clients. This webcast is the second session of a 3 • part Robotic Process Automation Fundamentals for Accounting and Finance Professionals Certificate webcast program. You must purchase the bundle to earn the certificate. Learn more about the certificate and purchase the bundle here . Who Will Benefit • Non • IT finance professionals, CFOs, controllers, management accountants, public accountants, partners, staff and managers
• Identify key steps in implementing RPA.
• Recall the proof • of • concept criteria.
• Recognize key considerations for a Center of Excellence.
• Identify the considerations, risks and challenges to implementing RPA.
• Recognize the governance and controls considerations for addressing automation risks.
• RPA implementation • Proof • of • concept criteria • Center of Excellence model
Non • IT finance professionals, CFOs, controllers, management accountants, public accountants, partner