Leon Katsnelson is a serial intrapreneur and pushes the frontier of technology. As the director and CTO of IBM Strategic Partnerships, he leads a team focused on AI, Machine Learning, Big Data, and other applications of Cognitive technologies. Katsnelson will share the value created by AI, and how it is accessible to organizations of all firms to create their own disruption. AI is at work in the accounting profession today, what is your plan for employing it for the future?
* Identify ways to embrace the “creative” side of creative destruction
* Describe machine learning and AI
* Discover ways that AI is reshaping human life and business
* Recognize how machine learning and AI differs from current computing and programming
* Describe the value of Blockchain technology to the accounting profession
* Describe how cognitive learning is being applied to auditing and tax
*AI and the future * Efficiency versus innovation * Creative destruction -a fact of life * Embracing external trends * Adjacent markets and strategy * Blockchain technology and the accounting profession * Cognitive learning and audits * Watson and tax preparation * the human value to machine learning
Update your browser to view this website correctly.
Update my browser now