Great leaders are great coaches and teachers. They see the development of talent as THE job, not just another duty. They focus on creating the conditions for success for their team and master the techniques of motivation, communication, and delegation. Winning? That’s successful execution, the result of a well-coached team with clear assignments, clear expectations, and aligned activities .
This course defines the fundamentals for effective teamwork and describes a process for on-going talent development.
* Recognize what makes an effective leader
* Define the role of leader as coach
* Describe motivation
* llustrate a model for team and organizational alignment
* Describe how to delegate for team member development and motivation
* Identify techniques for effective feedback and on-going communication
* How to create the conditions for team success * How to motivate and challenge team members * How to clarify expectations and give feedback * How to delegate effectively * How to apply these principles on-the-job immediately
Prior management experience
Update your browser to view this website correctly.
Update my browser now