How to Develop Tomorrow’s Leaders Today: Succession Planning That Works
Everyone leaves the organization at some point. But what’s most frustrating is when a critical leader takes another position and there is no one who can step in. For those thrust into these roles, it’s sink or swim. From an organizational perspective, why would can risk having an untrained person responsible for leading a part of the business? Promoting the best and the brightest is not always the best solution. Succession planning is a highly orchestrated process to train and development tomorrow’s leaders today.
CLICK HERE FOR THE SELF-STUDY VERSION!
* Define the stages of leadership development
* Identify components of a competency-based development process
* Identify the structure, process, and tools needed to implement succession planning
* Define the purpose of job standards
* A roadmap for leadership roles and responsibilities * Unique leadership skill sets, perspectives, and behaviors * The performance/potential matrix * Coaching for leadership development
CPE Field of Study
Who Should Attend
Strategic management experience
12:00 pm - 2:00 pm EDT