Building and changing a culture requires a special type of leadership, one committed to clearly identify and reinforce specific behaviors and expectations. These leaders understand their role is to create the conditions for success by engaging individuals in productive and meaningful work. They are intentional about creating the culture they want for their organization or business.
* Define the elements of organizational culture
* Illustrate how to determine what are critical behaviors and to set clear expectations
* Recognize the role of leadership in creating and changing the culture
* Describe three processes that have the greatest impact on shaping a desired culture
* Identify six organizational climate drivers
* The definition of culture and how it’s derived
* The relationship of culture and behavior
* Organizational climate as drivers for employee engagement
* Leadership style and its impact on culture
* The role of decision making and politics in shaping the culture
* Assess your organization’s culture and how it impacts employee engagement
Business leaders, finance executives, directors, and managers
Update your browser to view this website correctly.