The long-awaited SECURE Act proposed regulations are finally here
Retirement, tax, and estate plans for your clients need to be rechecked as a result of the recently proposed SECURE Act regulations. IRA beneficiary designations and trust distributions need to be reviewed, among other items.
As you develop a plan to maximize postmortem distributions, tune into this webcast to learn about:
– Flowcharts, checklists, and practical protocols to help you help your clients
– 2021 RMDs that were likely missed in the case of death post required beginning date
– Key points related to the new proposed regulations compared with the existing rules
– When the 5-year rule, 10-year rule, and the life expectancy rules apply
– What happens when an eligible designated beneficiary dies
– Drafting and implementing disability and chronically ill trusts
– Drafting beneficiary forms for multiple children and trusts
– How the rules impact planning with trusts and trusts as beneficiaries
– Rules to follow based on date of death before or on/after January 1, 2020
– And much more!
Note: Event is CFP Confirmed
* Recognize the New proposed regulations compared with the existing rules.
-* Identify how to maximize post mortem distributions based on facts and circumstances.
-* Identify planning Strategies and next Steps for your relevant clients.
* The new proposed regulations compared with the existing rules
* When the 5* year rule, 10* year rule, and the life expectancy rules apply
* How to maximize postmortem distributions based on facts and circumstances
* tax professionals who serve individual clients
-* CPA financial planners and other Professional financial planners
– practitioners who provide tax, retirement, estate, investment, and/* or risk management planning services
Basic knowledge of financial planning, retirement planning, estate planning, and tax planning