Understand the latest on governmental accounting and auditing with this fast • paced, interactive webcast. We’ll analyze the recent GASB requirements for governments and provide an understanding of OMB and Yellow Book requirements.
• Apply the most recent requirements of GASB directed toward state and local governments. • Recall key points related to the latest developments in OMB and Yellow Book requirements. • Identify recent activities of the AICPA.
• Federal government activities
• Accounting standards updates
• Auditing Standards Board (ASB) Clarity Project
• Key changes in audit requirements resulting from the ASB Clarity Project
• GASB activities
Accounting and finance personnel responsible for accounting and financial reporting for state and local governments, and auditors for these organizations
Knowledge of government accounting and auditing