The Fundamentals of Forensic Accounting Certificate Program provides participants with a solid understanding of financial forensics. Covering the AICPA’s entire Body of Knowledge in this topic area, this online CPE self-study program consists of 19 required modules that utilize interactive scenario-based learning, including audio and video animation, to guide you through the concepts.
- Interpret regulatory standards and legal system requirements applicable to forensic accounting engagements
- Describe the elements essential to accepting forensic accounting engagements such as identifying the engagement terms and client provisions, managing the engagement, and reporting requirements
- Identify the means of gathering evidence and conducting research critical to forensic engagements through the use of effective interviewing and investigative techniques
- Describe the role of the expert and non-expert in participating in depositions and providing testimony
- Bankruptcy, Insolvency and Reorganization
- Computer Forensic Analysis
- Economic Damages Calculations
- Family Law
- Financial Statement Misrepresentation
- Fraud Prevention, Detection and Response
Professional Area of Focus
Who Should Attend
Accountants and others who are considering entering the field of forensic accounting.
Register for this Course
Fundamentals of Forensic Accounting Certificate Program