Due to the nature of NFPs, fraud may be more common than it seems. Through a comprehensive learning approach using real-world examples, explanations of audit standards and informative case studies, learn how to recognize red flags of fraud in NFPs, including cyber fraud, and your responsibilities when dealing with government fraud. This course analyzes several unique frauds which occurred in the NFP industry.
- Recognize how expense allocation policies can be circumvented and lead to possible fraud.
- Identify how various board incentives and mandates may be possible indicators of fraud.
- Identify how personnel policies and procedures can be circumvented and lead to possible fraud or abuse.
- Misappropriation of assets and benefits
- Pledges and contributions
- Cyber fraud
- Personnel fraud
- Grant expense allocations
Professional Area of Focus
Who Should Attend
Individuals that want a refresher course on the AICPA Code of Professional Conduct and licensed CPAs looking to fulfill their ethics requirement.
Register for this Event
Four For Fall: Real-World Frauds Found in Not-for-Profits