Four For Fall: Annual Update for Governments and Not-for-Profits
Catch up on the latest developments in accounting and auditing for state and local governments and not-for-profits in a power-packed four-hour session. You will review recent activities of the OMB, GAO, AICPA, GASB, and FASB, and also get a feel for significant projects that these organizations are working on for the future.
- Recall key points related to new pronouncements recently issued by the OMB, GAO, AICPA, GASB, and FASB.
- Apply new requirements efficiently and effectively.
- Federal government activities
- Accounting standards updates
- ASB Clarity Project: AICPA activities and emerging issues related to not-for-profit entities
- GASB activities
Professional Area of Focus
CPE Field of Study
Who Should Attend
Loyola University Maryland Graduate Center Columbia Campus, 8890 McGaw Rd Columbia, MD 21045-4743View in Google Maps
8:00 am - 11:30 am