The AICPA & CIMA and KPMG collaborated to develop the Finance Transformation Learning Program to teach you the importance of, and how to, evolve and upskill your career and finance team in today’s era of disruption in the business environment. Composed of three certificates, the Manage Disruption Certificate is the first in the series. (Visit the Finance Transformation Learning Program site for more information about the full program.)
(subhead) Reimagine Finance to Manage Disruption
The Manage Disruption Certificate provides the context to the accelerating evolution of finance in organizations. It focuses on why and how the business environment is changing and how the finance team can prepare for and respond to these changes.
This certificate introduces key concepts that will be covered in-depth in parts two and three of the learning program, specifically covering the following:
• Disruptive factors within businesses today
• Business and industry value chains
• Emerging role of the finance function
• Changes in technology affecting finance • New skills and competencies required within the finance function
Digital badges: Your professional distinction
After you complete the webcast, you will be awarded with a certificate in the form of a digital badge.
Proudly display it anywhere on the internet – a personal blog, a social site like LinkedIn, Facebook or Twitter, Open Badges, a bio page on a company website or your email signature.
* Identify disruptive factors within the Business environment and their impact on the finance function. – Recognize how the role of finance is evolving and the resulting new skills and competencies required. – Identify opportunities for your finance team to contribute to Value creation for your organization.
• Future of finance • Disruption in the business environment • The need to be agile in today’s business environment • The role of technology as a disruptive force in a business’s Finance function • Opportunities to add value, based on new business models, including the finance value chain and the CGMA Competency Framework • New skills and competencies required to enable the finance professional to add value to their organizations
• CFOs • Controllers • Finance leaders • Finance managers